Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Come visit

Fredericksburg Farmhouse
Fredericksburg River I
It's been about a week and I have good news. Attending one of my workshops Jill talked with her building manager(s) and they have agreed to showcase some of our painting. Our workshop was with Ian Roberts from Canada, he is a great instructor, anyway some of us will be showing our paintings at 300 West 6th St., on each floor from March 9th thru mid May. So if you are in the Austin area come take a look and view not only my paintings but a small part of the Wildcat painting group. I know you will enjoy them. I have posted 2 painting that will be there, but there will be more. Now this is the first time in being the photographer and painter, so the quality of the photos will improve as I learn my way around.

No comments:

Post a Comment