Friday, March 13, 2009

This week and Next - energy is flowin'

This week has been interesting with Sunday's hanging paintings with other WildCats of Provence at 300 E. 6th Street in Austin, then taking it easy Monday thru Wednesday by working in my garden, but having to stop because I broke a belt to the tiller. I wanted to get the ground ready planting artichokes, tomatoes and other vegetables. they are great to paint. Thurs. I was going to go plein air painting with some of the WildCats; since it was cold or what ever, my painting buddies cancelled on me; which was OK because I went around photo-painting instead. It's a great way to use your imagination and think of the ways you would paint something or look for subjects to paint on down days, rainy days or any day when you just can't get your heart and brush to unite onto the canvas. As for the rest of this week and next week, I plan on taking on some spiritual insight with a side of energy and paint, paint, paint. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment